Asterion (Indianapolis, IN) has launched a new sample analysis submission process for the company’s proprietary plating and pretreatment chemistries. The submission process meets growing customer requirements to optimize plating line efficiency and productivity at a low cost of ownership. The process includes:
- Customers submit up to ten sample requests per submission.
- Every sample is assigned an identifier number for testing.
- Free sample submission kits include all required packing materials and shipping documentation that are specifically designed to meet regulatory requirements.
- Expedited sample analysis response time.
- Testing includes chemical composition and trace analysis to determine composition, impurities and overall chemical quality for a diversity of applications.
- A lab that houses instrumentation to quickly identify and resolve contamination issues, determine sample make-up and provide metal substrate testing and analysis.
For more information, visit asterionstc.com.