New from Laser Design, Inc. and CyberOptics is the CyberGage360 3D Scanning System, which uses the company’s Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) technology to generate quicker, more accurate, 360-degree scans. Additional features include:
- Simplified use. Once the part has been placed inside, scanning begins with the push of a button.
- Generates reports comparing scan data to CAD models, templates or specifications in less than three minutes.
- A full 360-degree automated surface scan.
- A 200 mm diameter x 100 mm high cylinder (8” diameter x 4” high) work volume that can handle parts weighing up to 4.4 lbs.
- Accurate to 25µm and matches resolution to 50µm.
- A speed of eight million points/part pose, with 8 part poses (every 45 degrees).
- Handles STL, PLY, OBJ or ASC data output formats
- Comes with Polyworks Inspector reporting software.
(800) 366-9131; CSsales@cyberoptics.com; www.cyberoptics.com