GrayWolf Sensing Solutions (Shelton, CT) has introduced the new AdvancedSense BE, a rugged, simple-to-use, multi-parameter environmental meter. The purpose-built meter is suited for both walk-thru surveys and for trend-logging over hours/days/weeks/months. Additional features include:
- Applicability in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Industrial Hygiene (IH), Facility Management (FM), Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) and other environmental applications.
- The ability to connect to GrayWolf’s range of probes, displaying and logging one, or many parameters simultaneously.
- The ability to measure Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs), Differential Pressure, Air Velocity, %RH, Temperature and/or specific gases.
- An intuitive tiles-style menu along with drop down and smart icon menu bars.
- Voice or audible queues confirm actions, such as instantaneous snap-shot logs.
- An intuitive Notes interface for data documentation with text and audio.
- Multi-language support, including German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese — Chinese, Korean, and Japanese available soon.
- Data files that automatically rename from “Location1” to “Location2”, or “Atrium Test 6” to “Atrium Test 7”, etc.
- A virtual keyboard to create descriptive data file names on-site.
- Training videos installed for in-situ viewing.
- PC software that enables download, analysis, and report creation — optional Advanced Report Generator software automates the entire reporting process.
For more information, visit http://www.wolfsense.com/index.html; or call 203-402-0477.