Aalborg's (Orangeburg, NY) TIO Totalizer converts analog mass flow meters and controllers into precision digital units via RS 232 or RS 485 interfaces (multi-drop capacity up to 64 devices). According to the company, the product can be used as a monitor for any devices with 0-5VDC/4-20mA inputs and outputs; no host PC presence is required for local or programmable set-point control. Features include:
- A compact design for wall, panel, field, or unit mount applications.
- A bracket and screws provided in a mounting kit.
- Input and output signals configured to specific applications.
- The ability to make changes via a user-friendly menu.
- Password protected process configuration parameters to prevent accidental or unauthorized changes.
- Two programmable optically-isolated digital outputs.
- A user-programmable optically-isolated pulse output with preset active low time interval.
- Up to 9 digit total readings.
- Updated every 100 ms and can be set to activate different events.
- Accumulated total is backed up every second with EEPROM memory.
- Batch control (lifetime and specific event totals).
- Configuration and monitoring utility software.
- Displayed instantaneous, total, and accumulated flow rates.
For more information, visit www.aalborg.com; or call 845-770-3000.