Aalborg’s (Orangeburg, NY) Model XFM is the latest addition to the company's programmable Thermal Mass Flow Meter line. The smart meter can be programmed remotely, and the unit stores calibration data for 1 to 10 gases as well as conversion factors for up to 32 gases. Additional features include:
- An accuracy of ±1% of FS at calibration temperature and pressure.
- An automatic sensor zero offset adjustment that can be activated locally (maintenance push button) or remotely (via digital interface).
- Digital command technology starts, reads, or saves the current auto zero value.
- Aluminum and stainless steel models.
- A digital interface RS485, RS232 (with or without LCD displays), and optional Profibus DP (with I&M functionality).
- A programmable totalizer.
- High/low flow alarms.
- Self-diagnostic tests.
- 23 different volumetric flow or engineering units.
- Internal or user-specific K-factors.
- NIST traceable calibration and individually programmed.
For more information, visit www.aalborg.com; or call 845-770-3000.