EAO (Shelton, CT) has announced upgrades to its Series 57 “all-in-one” door-opening pushbuttons. The product line now features a front bezel and symbol made from a coated plastic that improves reactions to climatic influences, particularly the harsh chemical substances commonly used in cleaning agents. By improving the ability of Series 57 “all-in-one” door-opening pushbuttons to withstand harsh environmental and chemical influences, EAO bolsters its ability to serve the rail and bus segment. Other key advantages of the Series 57 Pushbuttons include:
- Extra-large, user-friendly operating area of Ø74mm.
- “All-in-one” optical, tactile and audible feedback.
- Raised, illuminated symbols conform to TSI PRM & ADA.
- IP69K front protection against liquid and dirt ingress; Operating temperatures of – 40º to +85ºC.
- ECE R 118 approval concerning the burning behavior and/or capability to repel fuel or lubricant of materials used in the construction of certain categories of motor vehicles.
- Integrated finding tones for the visually impaired.
- Two unique, independently illuminated feedback rings.
- Easy mounting.