Novotechnik (Southborough, MA) has introduced the TFD Series of touchless linear position sensors. The TFD-4000 Series features:
- Wear-free operation in tight spaces.
- A 40 x 27 x 7 mm thin footprint.
- A magnetic position marker to provide a touchless measurement range of 0 to 14, 24 or 50 mm—depending on model.
- The ability to measurement through air and non-magnetic materials.
- Ingress protection from liquids and dust to IP67.
- Resolution of 12 bits.
- Repeatability of ≤0.1% of full scale.
- An optional second channel for applications requiring redundancy.
- Analog voltage output.
- An operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- Applicability in textile machinery, packaging machinery, sheet metal machinery, medical applications, marine, mobile engine management systems, industrial trucks, construction machinery, agricultural and forestry machinery.
For more information, call 508-485-2244, or visit www.novotechnik.com/tfd40.