Werner (Itasca, IL) announces the ProForm SP Full Body harness with SwitchPoint technology, designed for post-fall safety and rescue. The new high-performing harness was developed for specialized professionals and takes the Werner patented “Chair in the Air” technology to the next level by providing fast and easy activation before rescue workers arrive. It features a hip level deployment cord that makes activation simple and puts the suspended worker into a comfortable seated position with freedom of movement for improved rescue operations.
Additional product highlights include:
- Evenly distributed weight to reduce the effects of suspension trauma.
- Features patented SwitchPoint suspension technology.
- Specially designed leg straps for freedom of movement.
- SRL bumper protects the users lower back from contact when wearing personal SRL’s.
- Manufactured with enhanced padding and moisture wicking mesh lining that rolls over the edge of the pad for heat reduction and maximum comfort.
- Aluminum Cam Torso Adjuster provides easy adjustment for the ultimate fit.
- Comes equipped with a stamped steel chest D-Ring and integrated gear loops.