The all new Safe-T-Zone thermostatic mixing valves (TMVs) from Speakman (Concordville, PA) are engineered to regulate water temperature whenever an eyewash or emergency shower is activated, making tepid water easily available, resulting in equipment that performs to all required industry safety standards. All Speakman Safe-T-Zone TMVs feature solid brass, lead free construction and are available in high capacity STW-350 (62.5 GPM), medium capacity STW-362 (38 GPM) and low capacity STW-370 (9.7 GPM) options. The new Speakman Safe-T-Zone TMVs are available with optional accessories that include stainless steel flush or surface-mount cabinets for corrosion resistance with integrated locks and mounting brackets. Additional features include:
- Installation flexibility, with top or bottom inlet positioning depending on water supply location.
- Adjustable set point to allow customization with water temperature.
- Cold-water bypass in the event of hot water failure and a positive shut-off when the cold water supply is lost.
- Compatibility with most existing Optimus, Eyesaver and Speakman Traditional Series 400 and 500 eyewash systems.
- Certified to the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1, ASSE 1071, CSA B125.3 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
- 3-year warranty.