Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions (WMFTS) (Wilmington, MA) launched the Qdos H-FLO chemical metering and dosing pump, designed specifically for higher flow rates up to 158 gallons per hour (600 L/h).
Qdos H-FLO will bring benefits to applications including:
- Mining reagents
Benefits of the new Qdos H-FLO include:
- Flowrates from 2.0 mL/min to 600 L/h (158 gallons per hour)
- Pressure capability up to 102 psi
- Cuts costs through higher precision chemical metering, with accuracy of ±1% and repeatability of ±0.5% in dosing
- RFID Pumphead detection ensures confirmation of correct pumphead
- Revolution counter for pumphead service maintenance
- Leak detection and fluid containment prevent spills and chemical exposure upon pumphead expiry
- Network integration, control and communication options include EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and PROFIBUS for easy integration with SCADA / PLC
- One common pump drive with several pumphead options for changing process conditions and chemistries
Qdos H-FLO is supported with an optional pressure sensing kit that provides real-time pressure monitoring, which ensures process security and improves safety. The optional pressure sensing kit comes with configurable alarms for process monitoring. The pressure sensing kit will be available across the entire Qdos range and is compatible with commonly used chemicals in process industries.