BJM Pumps (Old Saybrook, CT) has added the new KB220, a sand & slurry dewatering pump that can pump up to 810 GPM. This 30 HP addition to the KB Series is available in 460 or 575 volts and offers a maximum head to 186 feet. The KB220 features all the same benefits as the KB Series models to help customers save repair and maintenance costs, including:
- The ability to move settled solids with chrome iron agitator.
- No leaks, because the motor is protected with an advanced Double Mechanical Seal design, with separate lip seal.
- Long reliable service life due to the volute casting constructed from hardened ductile iron.
- Longer run times with Top Rated (NEMA) Class H Motor Insulation 356° (180°C).
- Embedded thermal sensors in the motor windings to protect the motor from overheating, preventing premature motor failure.
- Durable, heavy duty power and Seal Minder cable for operating in harsh construction environments.