Wanner Engineering (Minneapolis, MN) has announced an upgrade to its Hydra-Cell D10 Series seal-less pumps. Previously rated at 1,000 psi (69 bar) maximum discharge pressure, the new Hydra-Cell D10 models feature:
- Metallic pump heads that can now operate at up to 1,500 psi (103 bar) discharge pressure.
- A flow capacity of 4.26 gpm (15.1 l/min) with a motor speed of 790 rpm when performing at the higher pressure rating.
- No mechanical seals, cups, or packing to leak, wear, or replace.
- Spring-loaded, horizontal disk check valves and the seal-less design which enable the ability to handle viscous fluids and abrasive particulates up to 500 microns in size.
- Patented Kel-Cell technology that, in the event of a closed or clogged inlet condition will run dry indefinitely without damage to the pump.
- A choice of pump head, valve, diaphragm, and o-ring materials.