LM76 (E. Longmeadow, MA) has introduced FDA/USDA/3-A Dairy compliant, snap-in ETX Scraper Seals for linear bearings. Machined from Ertalyte PET-P, ETX Scraper Seals feature:
- Wear resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Dimensional stability at higher temperatures.
- A design with a slight interference fit between bearing the ID and shaft that prevents contaminates and debris from migrating beneath the seal as it scrapes the shaft surface.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical, medical, food, and dairy processing applications.
- Continuous service at temperatures up to 210°F (100°C).
- Chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Low moisture absorption.
- Resistance to staining.
- The ability to keep bearings free from debris and bacterial contamination.
- Unaffected by biological fluids and mild acids.
- The ability to be washed down with cleaning agents, and steam cleaned.
- Availability for closed linear bearings, and closed pillow and flange blocks.
For additional information, visit http://www.lm76.com; or call 413-525-4166.