Today, at IMTS 2016, 3D Platform (3DP) (Roscoe, IL) unveiled the Excel Series Platform which introduces a parallel gantry configuration that can support multiple simultaneous processes, including additive, subtractive, and robotics. The Excel 100 Series features:
- A 4’ x 4’ x 8’ (1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4 m) build area.
- An array of high-volume extruder systems that realize a material throughput capacity from 2kg/hr to as high as 55 kg/hr per gantry.
- Parallel gantries and a combination of additive, subtractive, and robotic configurations.
- The ability to extend the build area to virtually any length (100+ m).
- Industrial design created in partnership with PBC Linear, Xtrution, THK, Yaskawa,
- and Shimpo to shape linear guides and multiple gantry systems, while powering motion control
- and industrial robotics technology.
The Excel Series is on display at IMTS 2016 in Chicago, IL at Booth W-10.
For more information, visit http://3dplatform.com/.