Mayhew Steel Products, Inc. (Turner Falls, MA) announces new ProPneumatic Four Piece Flange Nut/Bolt Driver Set, Part No. 32080. This unique set of counter-bored drivers was specifically designed to drive flange-head nuts to either push out or push in flange-head bolts. Each driver fits over the hex head on the flange nut or bolt and drives them using the flange making them ideal for multi-purpose applications where driving any rod, pin or bolt is needed without sliding off that fit within the counter-bore. Included in the set are a 10mm, 13mm, 15mm, and 18mm drivers - which fit M6, M8, M10 and M12 threaded flange nuts and bolts respectively. All are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Specific use for the tools includes, but is not limited to:
- Driving the flange head hex bolt of a hub without damage.
- Loosen nuts and/or use nut to push bolt out.
- Put pins back in; driving them in without damaging hex nut.
- Separate frozen hub assembly from steering knuckle.
- Drive against loosened retaining bolts to separate assembly without damaging either.
All of the tools in the set feature a .401 Turn Type Parker Shank and are made of an alloy steel that has been hardened and tempered. Their black oxide finish prevents corrosion and rust, reinforcing the tools long-lasting durability. For convenience and accessibility, the tools are packaged in a self-contained, reusable storage tray that fits most tool boxes.