Metabo (West Chester, PA) offers their SE 17-200 RT Ergonomic Rat-tail Burnishing Machine. Features include:
- Applications can include grinding, burnishing, polishing and creating finishes on stainless steel.
- A 14.5-amp motor with extended carbon brush life and VTC, which is Metabo’s exclusive technology that maintains RPM under load.
- An adjustable thumbwheel and planetary reduction gear for working speeds of 800-3,000 RPM using belts and wheels ranging from 40 to 2,000 grit. It can also fit up to an 8" polishing buff.
- A rat-tail design and tool-less adjustable guard and top handle that help improve ergonomics.
- Overload protection keeps the motor from overheating.
- Restart protection that protects users from accidental start-up after power has been interrupted.
- Accepts 3/4” keyed or 5/8” - 11 accessories and comes standard with a steel carrying case, expansion drum, three 80-grit zirconia belts, an 80-grit flap wheel, a 180-grit interleaved flap wheel and a 280-grit non-woven nylon wheel.