SupplyOne Inc. (Newtown Square, PA) announced its transit packaging automation solutions for the bundling, grouping, sealing and shipping of products to optimize transportation logistics and warehouse operations.
SupplyOne supports end-of-line packaging operations with the full gamut of automatic and semi-automatic case erecting and case sealing systems, strappers, banders, palletizing and wrapping equipment, as well as associated consumable including custom or stock corrugated, films, tapes, strapping and other materials.
- Custom solutions purpose-built to address each customer’s needs
- Comprehensive end-of-line packaging solutions
- Enhanced product protection and security
- Reduced need for manual labor
- Reduced human error and labor costs
- Increased productivity
SupplyOne offers packaging demonstration facilities around the country to provide manufacturers, food processors and e-commerce companies with live demonstrations of primary, secondary and end-of-the-line packaging machinery. Virtual demonstrations are also available.