MDI (Minneapolis, MN) offers a new collection of customized packaging solutions made from corrugated, polypropylene-plastic. Features include:
- Supports a closed-loop, sustainable packaging strategy.
- The packages are reusable, returnable and recyclable, which could help reduce packaging costs and offer a longer lifecycle.
- Lightweight, impact-resistant and resists cracking.
- A lack of dust and fiber can help meet FDA regulations in medical and disaster-relief applications.
- Tolerates extreme temperatures and resists mold and mildew.
- A cleaner edge can help with display and presentation.