A-B-C Packaging (Tarpon Springs, FL) offers their 700 series robotic palletizers with:
- The ability to automatically accumulate and stack cases, trays, bags or shrink-wrapped multipacks in multiple configurations and pallet loads.
- Smaller plant floor footprints.
- Standard systems that include a high payload robot and product handling devices for single or dual infeed and pallet building, product transport and staging conveyors, high-visibility guarding, and Allen Bradley controls and programming.
- The pallet programming software automatically sets the most efficient arm movement to maximize palletizing speed.
- A variety of end-of-arm tools are available to accommodate all product types.
- Robotic control or separate devices may be integrated depending on speed and space requirements.