LK Metrology (Booth #135230, East Building, Level 3) will be demonstrating and displaying four different coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) at IMTS 2022, including:
- The LK ALTERA M SCANTEK 5 equipped with a Renishaw REVO-2 5-axis scanning system.
- The LK Multi-Sensor ALTERAC equipped with LK’s new blue line laser scanner and a new surface roughness probe.
- The new ALTO 6x5 Bench Top CMM
- A new COORD 3 UNIVERSAL CMM with a TP200 touch probe.
- CMMs with PH20 and PH10 probes will also be on display.
LK will be launching an advanced version of their TouchDMIS software as well as demonstrating the newest version of their well-known CAMIO programming and measuring software.
In addition, the new Industry 4 Metrology Gate, LK’s portal for remote inspection monitoring, will also be shown and demonstrated.
Other CMM software like Renishaw Modus, Polyworks and CMM Manager that are frequently used with LK Metrology CMMs will also be available for demonstration.
Related accessory products to be seen will include:
- LK’s new SLK20 blue light line laser scanner
- A new LK surface roughness probe
- A new LK FREEDOM V2 measuring arm with rotary indexing table.