The Timken Company (North Canton, OH) recently unveiled their Drives Element roller chain—a maintenance-free, sintered bushing chain designed specifically for applications where regular lubrication is not possible. Additional features include:
- 2.5 times the wear performance of current leading sintered bushing roller chain.
- Integrated Lubrication that maximizes the lubricant available to the pin, eliminating the need for traditional in-application lubrication and reducing the opportunity for product contamination.
- Extended Life CHP chrome-hardened pins that work in concert with the lubricant and bushing to minimize wear.
- Silver Shield CR coating on exposed surfaces, providing three times the corrosion protection of nickel-plated chain and making it suitable for high-humidity applications.
- Designed to operate at a maximum speed of 160 feet per minute and at temperatures ranging from 14 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit.