Tolomatic’s (Hamel, MN) new RSX hydraulic-class electric linear rod actuator meets the need for extreme forces and is suitable for replacing hydraulic cylinders. Designed and tested for 100% duty cycle, the actuator’s roller-screw drive ensures long, consistent life. Additional features include:
- Applicability in pressing, punching, stamping; riveting, fastening, joining; injection molding; and sawmilling.
- A capability of 50,000 lbf/222.5 kN or higher — the RSX-096 (initial offering) is capable of 30,000 lbf.
- A heavy-duty construction that includes tie-rods and Type III hardcoat anodized aluminum or zinc-plated steel.
- A standard anti-rotate feature that prevents the rod from rotating without external guidance.
- Rated IP67 for resistance to water from a light washdown and dust from outdoor environments. Rated for extreme conditions including cold-weather operation.
- The ability to add servo motors and gearboxes up to 215mm frame size.
- An access port for re-lubrication.
- A breather/purge port to prevent ingress into the actuator.
For more information, visit www.tolomatic.com; or call 800-328-2174.