Schaffner (Edison, NJ) has expanded its line of dv/dt filters to include the FN5060HV, which protects AC motors up to 690/600VAC from destructive effects of peak voltages and inrush amps, increasing service life and system reliability. Additional features include:
- Patented technology that protects motors and adjacent equipment without capacitors or resistors.
- The ability to reduce high output dv/dt from IGBT motor drives and eliminate over-voltages caused by line reflections on motor cables, per IEC 60034-17/25.
- A typical dv/dt reduction is a factor of 8 to 12.
- Suitable for loads up to 690VAC, 30 to 1200A and motors up to 60 Hz.
- Applicable for motor drives with short to medium cable lengths, frequent braking, danger of flash-over voltage and motors running at high temperature.
- UL, CE, CSA and ENEC approved and RoHS compliant.
For additional information, visit www.schaffnerusa.com, or call 800-367-5566.