Lenze (Uxbridge, MA) has launched an enhanced version of its i500 frequency inverter series, equipped with a WLAN diagnostic module for parameter setting when commissioning and diagnosing motor inverters for a range of machine applications. Features include:
- A keypad, USB interface, and the new WLAN module are now standard.
- A Easy Starter PC tool and WLAN diagnostics over a smart keypad app, which optimizes programming control.
- A WLAN module that communicates wirelessly.
- A smart keypad app that offers intuitive user operation and display, and wireless communications.
- Parameter settings that can be downloaded, stored, and emailed for analysis.
- Adjustments that can be performed from a safe distance during operation, even on a traveling drive or remote machine equipment.
- Parameter settings are able to be diagnosed remotely and returned electronically for easy upload.
- Communication over EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and PROFINET, in addition to compatibility with standard field buses.
- Availability in the 0.33 to 100 Hp (0.25 to 75 kW) power range.
- Applicability in pumps and fans, conveyors, formers, winders, traveling drives, tool and hoist drives.
For more information, visit http://www.lenze.com/en-us/products/inverters/inverters-control-cabinet/inverter-i500-frequency-inverter/.