The LSS-012-12-060-XY-01A-M from H2W Technologies (Santa Clarita, CA) is a new series of low profile linear stepper XY positioning stage that integrates an absolute linear encoder into the single-axis linear stepper motor stage to operate the linear stepper motor as a 2-phase brushless linear motor, when coupled with state-of-the-art motion control electronics package provided by H2W. Features include:
- A force of 6.0 lbs (26.7 N) with a total stroke length of 12.5” (318 mm) (for each axis).
- A 1.0-micron (absolute) resolution encoder that allows for precise positioning.
- With a small intermediate plate, the top axis is able to directly mount to the moving bottom axis motor — helps reduce the overall height and moving mass of the system.
- An outboard bearing that adds system stability.
- High flex power cables guided by a cable carrier.
- Cables that can be terminated into standard D-subminiature connectors.
- End-of-travel rubber bumper stops.
- Custom mounting holes on the moving table and base.
For more information, visit http://www.h2wtech.com; or call 888-702-0540.