The AU300-XZ Motorized 3-axis Gimbal Mount from Optimal Engineering Systems (OES) (Van Nuys, CA) features full 360° rotation of each axis. Additional features include:
- A rigid black anodized aluminum alloy frame that can handle loads to 10 kg (22.5 lbs).
- Clearance (300 mm x 300 mm, 11.8” x 11.8”) necessary for mounting lasers, cameras, optics, and instrumentation for pointing, scanning, tracking, and positioning.
- An Azimuth stage rotary table that has a 214 mm x 214 mm (8.425” x 8.425”) footprint.
- Bi-directional stepper motors capable of microstepping.
- Knobs for manual adjustments.
- Low backlash worm gear drives and precision "V" grove and cross roller bearings on each axis for a resolution of 3.6 arc seconds.
- Repeatability and positional accuracy to 18 arc seconds.
- Travel speed of each axis is 10 O per second.
- Availability as a plug-and-play system with a multi-axis controller, joy stick, track ball, or keypad, and a 30 mm thru hole in the roll stage.
For more information, visit http://www.oesincorp.com; or call 888-777-1826.