Dorner (Hartland, WI) offers a Universal Drive for its 2200 Series low profile end drive belt conveyor platform. It features:
- A single part number that covers all speed, load and mounting positions.
- Dorner’s unique mount package for integrating universally across the 2200 Series end drive conveyor line.
- Saves time by reducing SKUs and stocked service items into one manageable part number.
- The Universal Drive gives operator’s flexibility to mount the motor in 21 different top, bottom and side positions on the conveyor, including the motor facing either inboard or outboard.
- The motor runs with high torque at low speeds, eliminating the need for a gearbox.
- A quicker assembly setup using a three-bolt mounting system and simple timing belt tensioning.