Bonfiglioli Riduttori (Italy) has announced the new ANG Active Next Generation Servo Inverter Series which provides high performance for machine builders. The company developed the ANG series to meet the requirements of special machinery. One feature, in particular, is a new positioning configuration, which is dedicated for traveling drives in crane applications. Additional features include:
- Power ratings from 0.25 KW to 400 kW.
- Voltage ratings of 400 V, 525 V, 690 V.
- Safety: STO ( safe torque off, SIL2).
- Communication protocols, including CanOpen, RS232, EtherCat, Ethernet IP, Profinet.
- Feedback sensors: resolver and absolute encoder.
- Motion tasks.
- PLC functions with a graphical software tool.
- Cubic interpolation for high dynamic interpolated axis.
- 525 V and 690 V supply voltages for heavy industries.
- A closed loop configuration.
For more information, visit http://www.bonfiglioliusa.com/.