The Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motor from ABB (Fort Smith, AR) is a true severe duty motor that bridges the gap between ABB’s Baldor-Reliance General Purpose and XEX premium severe duty motor lines. Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT Motors are the solution to most severe duty application challenges. These motors are easy to install and maintain, and offer a wide range of standard features that cost extra on most other motors.
The motor offers the following off-the-shelf features:
- Heavy-duty cast-iron frame construction available in 1-300Hp NEMA 143T frame up to 449T frame.
- Enhanced ingress protection and corrosion-resistant two-part epoxy paint.
- Color lead cables for easy identification and installation.
- Diagonally split oversized rotatable conduit box for ease of connection.
- Windings thatinclude phase paper and coil head lacing on each turn for increased mechanical rigidity and a greater level of insulation between phases.
- Division 2 markings Class I, Group A, B, C, D.