JVL Industri Elektronik A/S (Birkerød, Denmark) has introduced a new compact and slim stepper motor. The new ServoStep integrated stepper motor series MIS171 to MIS176 has a NEMA 17 42x42 mm flange and includes a controller with 6 different industrial Ethernet protocols, absolute multiturn encoder, closed loop and M12 connectors. This new motor family is based on the latest microprocessor and cooling technology and an advancement compared to previous designs. All the necessary electronics in a stepper system are integrated in the motor itself and are similar to the concept used by other JVL motors, making it very easy to use in all kind of motion control stepper or servomotor applications. Key features include the following:
- Industrial Ethernet. 6 Protocols.
- Very high motor power and torque.
- Closed-loop operation with current control.
- Absolute multiturn encoder.
- Safe Torque Off (STO) input.
- High resolution 409600 cnt/rev.
- Speed 0-3000 in 0.01RPM steps.
- Wide supply range 7-72 VDC.
- Protection class up to IP67.
- M12 or M23 connectors.
www.jvl.dk; +45 4594 0547