The Raymond Corporation (Greene, NY) has introduced the Raymond Automated Transtacker (Automated TRT) to its line of automated warehouse solutions, further expanding the company’s comprehensive intralogistics solutions portfolio. With a very narrow aisle (VNA) design and dual-mode versatility, the Raymond Automated TRT provides both space- and labor-saving benefits.
The new Automated TRT offers dual-mode operation: automated mode for full pallet moves and manual mode for case picking. With no need for operator breaks, this means more hours on the floor and more pallets moved per shift, increasing productivity. The Automated TRT’s Order Manager software fully integrates with your warehouse management system (WMS) to optimize performance and eliminate errors. The ultimate VNA warehouse solution for applications such as e-commerce, manufacturing and food and beverage, the Automated TRT is designed to lift loads as heavy as 3,000 pounds in aisles as narrow as 54 inches, reaching heights up to 59 feet. Additional benefits include:
- Flexibility: Manufactured with the features needed to accommodate automation additions and changes down the road.
- Sustainability: Equipped with an energy-efficient lithium-ion battery, the Transtacker recharges during use and requires no changes.
- Versatility: The flexible, movable storage and retrieval lift design has no hydraulic components and longer service life. It’s like getting two lift trucks in one.
- Quality: Automatic WMS eliminates human error for faster, more accurate and streamlined order processing.
- Ease of Use: Advanced controls provide precise positioning and load-handling functions, along with dynamic hoist braking, to help minimize brake wear and increase operator confidence.
- Operator Comfort: With top- and bottom-mounted guide rails, full-height mast, and an ergonomically designed compartment, the Transtacker offers unmatched stability for maximum operator comfort and productivity.