FlexMove Helix Conveyors from Dorner (Hartland, WI) are manufactured to meet customers' needs with build to order inclines and declines, which provide tight spirals in a small footprint for greater flexibility in layout for applications such as accumulation, buffering, cooling product and more. Additionally, Helix CAD models are now available for download in Dorner’s D-Tools, Dorner’s online conveyor configurator. Using D-Tools, project managers can now design a FlexMove Helix conveyor to fit their exact application in a matter of minutes.
The Helix Conveyor’s incline/decline angle can be shallow for accumulation applications, or steep when space is limited; build-to-order inclines and declines give users great flexibility in designing a Helix Conveyor to their exact specifications. Performance features and benefits of build-to-order incline/decline angles include the following:
- Manufactured to exact angle for each application
- Incline options from 4° to 10°
- Incline angles between 4° and 7° provide accumulation capability
- Infeed and outfeed may be positioned at any height or angle
- Unique, flexible design provides greater flexibility in layout