Creform Corporation (Greer, SC) has designed and built a kitting cart fitted with a sewn cover to keep cart and materials clean. The user, in the logistics business, asked for help in developing a kitting cart that could be loaded at their facility and then transferred a short distance by truck to their customer’s plant. Creform designed a special four level shelf cart. Specifically:
- Each shelf features a solid surface and a pipe lip around the perimeter to ensure that the product stays on the shelf during transit.
- The custom cover features magnets to hold it in place while one side can be rolled up to access the cart for loading/unloading.
- The cart’s dimensions are 26" Deep x 38" Wide x 70" Tall and it is designed to hold up to 375 lb. It is suitable for either manufacturing or warehouse use.
- It features four 6 in. diameter casters for easy, stable and safe movement.
- The large diameter casters are ideal to facilitate easy loading/unloading.