Expanding its four-wheel electric product offering, UniCarriers Americas (UCA; Marengo, IL) has announced the launch of its BXC65 4-Wheel, cushion tire, electric forklift. The new BXC65 is an extension of the BX series with a 6,500-lbs. capacity. Features include:
- Reliable, high-performance AC technology, including 100% AC motor and hydraulic systems.
- On-board diagnostics delivering immediate truck status to reduce downtime.
- Fast acceleration, travel and lift speeds, the BXC65 is engineered to deliver greater productivity in the most demanding applications.
- A high-visibility carriage, a five-piece overhead guard that takes 75% less time to make overhead guard leg replacements and a full suspension seat with lumbar support for maximum ergonomic comfort.
- A single handle control lever, a UCA exclusive, comes standard for faster and easier functionality.
- The highly sophisticated operator presence system with return-to-neutral and seat-actuated auto-mast lock features.