Caster Concepts Inc. (Albion, MI) has unveiled its newest pumped-up industrialized caster: TWERGO MAXX, designed to move up to 4,200 pounds without the user breaking a sweat or throwing out a back. The new member of the TWERGO line of heavy-duty casters looks like a barbell, with wheels on either side of the rig. Its unique configuration enables the casters to rotate independently, minimizing rolling resistance. For employees tasked with moving large loads of materials, TWERGO MAXX alleviates the risk of injury by reducing the amount of force needed to push and pull.
TWERGO MAXX wheels aren’t just for carts. They’re also ideal for AGVs and tuggers, where high weight capacities are a must. They’re also reliable at higher speeds and are available in two- and three-wheel configurations. Other benefits include:
- Parabolic Wheel Face: Achieves an average of 25 percent reduction in initial push force to start rolling.
- Precision Sealed Ball Bearing: Sealed bearings are maintenance-free to eliminate costs and extend life.
- Aluminum Wheel Core: Rust-proof core is lightweight yet durable.
- Independently Rotating Wheels: Reduces friction and force exerted.
- Thick Tapered Tread: Reduces friction and results in longer use.