Crown Equipment Corporation (New Bremen, OH) has introduced the Crown SHC 5500 Series counterbalance stacker to offer customers flexibility and durability for safe, efficient handling of loads weighing up to 4,000 pounds. Features include:
- Power steering and reduced head length, making it easy to maneuver and position heavy loads in tight congested spaces on the dock, in the rack or on the warehouse floor.
- A design that eliminates the need for outriggers and adds the ability to handle block stacking and loads that exceed the width of the truck.
- Electronic power steering, which minimizes steering effort and reduces fatigue.
- Brake override feature that facilitate operation with the handle in a nearly vertical position.
- The exclusive X10 handle, which places all control buttons in the optimum position for ease of operation with either hand and to minimize hand and wrist movement.
The customer can configure the truck so that the display interface allows operators to choose from three performance settings that can be programmed to customize performance for specific applications or operator requirements.