LiftMat low profile lift tables from Southworth Products (Portland, ME) have a lowered height of just 3¼ inches, substantially lower than conventional lift tables. With a focus on ergonomics, these lift tables increase productivity and improve worker safety in a wide range of industrial applications. Ideally suited for palletizing, the LiftMat gives workers unobstructed access to all four sides of a palletized load. As boxes are added or removed, the platform is raised or lowered to the most comfortable height with a powered foot switch or a hand-held push-button remote. The need for bending and stretching is eliminated, reducing worker fatigue and minimizing the risk of injuries. Other benefits include the following:
- To increase worker productivity to even higher levels, some units can be equipped with an optional turntable which sits essentially flush to the platform and allows users to spin the load so they can remain in one position throughout the entire loading and unloading process.
- A rotational lock prevents the turntable from spinning when not in use.
- The lift’s capacity is 2,200 lbs. with a raised height of 31.5”.
- A full-perimeter toe guard stops downward travel if the lift comes in contact with any obstruction.
- An optional ramp allows workers to load and unload the platform with a hand pallet jack making the LiftMat ideal for use in areas that can’t be accessed by a fork lift or in fork lift free facilities.
- To achieve its low 3¼ inch height, the LiftMat features an external power unit that comes prewired with a cord and plug for 115-volt power. Platforms sizes from 24” x 60” up to 48” x 96” are available.