The ET-105 Powered Lift Table from Power Pusher (a division of Nu-Star, Inc., Shakopee, MN) provides a productive, safe work environment allowing easier maintenance, warehousing, shipping and supplies management. The ET-105 – a mobile, walk-behind table with powered scissor lift, drive and adjustable height – has an 800 lb. lift capacity and an 1,100-lb drive capacity serving multiple functions. It is a combination of a powered platform and scissor lift in one unit. The ET-105 can operate as a workstation or it can hold and raise equipment and parts, making a variety of tasks more manageable while increasing ergonomic benefits. Additional features include:
- A platform that can be raised to any height with the hydraulic lift operated by electronic hand controls.
- A fingertip release, allowing for smooth lowering at any weight within the table’s 800 lb. lift capacity descending slower as weight increases.
- The max throttle adjuster, allowing the operator to adjust for slower or faster speed depending environment.
- Two swivel casters equipped with brakes and two rigid polyurethane casters provide efficient movement over multiple surfaces.
- A rust-resistant frame and platform made of stainless steel with a powder coat finish for lasting integrity.