Toyota Forklifts (Columbus, IN) announces new additions to the THD product line, including the launch of adjustable wheelbase forklifts with the capacity to lift from 15,000 to 80,000 pounds. Named for the horizontally adjustable wheelbase, the newest cushion tire forklift to hit manufacturing floors this year is unlike any other Toyota forklift. Small enough to navigate tight spaces and strong enough to lift up to 80,000 pounds when fully extended, it adds safety and confidence to lifting large, bulky and oddly shaped loads like machinery. And with its stacked plate counterweight and low-profile design, it can go into locations conventional forklifts cannot access. The new Heavy-Duty adjustable wheelbase models include:
- Wheelbase extendable from 36 inches to 48 inches depending on model.
- Quick change fork system.
- Multiple display features.
- Onboard estimated capacity calculator.
- Engine fault code diagnostics and troubleshooting guides.
- Operators and service manuals loaded in the display.
- Dual fuel engines.
- Electronically activated hydraulic controls.