Enerpac (Menomonee Falls, WI) has introduced a new series of Multi-Stage Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders designed for long cylinder strokes in confined spaces. The telescopic cylinders feature a multi-stage rod built from a series of nested steel tubes of progressively small diameter. The cylinder is particularly suited for extended lift heights when clearance is limited. Features include:
- A nitrocarburized surface treatment that provides side load resistance and corrosion protection.
- Double- or triple-wear bearing support lifting stages.
- Tilting saddles with five degrees of maximum tilt.
- Lifting eyes for safe handling and positioning.
- Steel cylinder base for maximum strength.
- Availability with two or three pistons, and 15- to 35-ton capacity.
- The ability to lift loads up to 24 inches in a single movement.
For more information, visit www.enerpac.com.