The new TIP-TITE Drum Dumper from Flexicon (Bethlehem, PA) is suited for 30 to 55 gallon (115 to 200 liter) drums. The dumper has an elongated discharge cone that mates with the gasketed inlet of low-height receiving vessels, allowing dust-free transfer of free-flowing bulk solid materials. Additional features include:
- A three-sided safety enclosure with safety interlocked doors around the drum platform.
- Drum platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the rim of a drum and the underside of the discharge cone.
- A second hydraulic cylinder tips the platform-hood assembly, stopping at a dump angle of 45 degrees with a motion-dampening feature, causing the spout of the discharge cone to mate with a gasketed receiving ring on the lid of a low-height receiving vessel.
- A pneumatically actuated slide gate at the spout that can be opened variably for partial or total discharge at controlled rates, and then closed before returning the drum to its original position.
- Available in stationary and mobile configurations in carbon steel with industrial finishes.
- Material contact surfaces of stainless steel or in all-stainless steel finished to food, dairy, pharmaceutical or industrial standards.
For more information, call 888-353-9426; or visit www.flexicon.com.