Wildeck, Inc. (Waukesha, WI) has announced a new family of structural steel end-of-aisle rack protectors designed to guard against fork truck impact at rack aisle corners in busy storage facilities, warehouses and distribution centers. Three options allow customers to select the specific level of impact protection they need. Details are as follows:
- Wilgard XT Rack Protectors are extra tough and have been designed for heavy-duty rack protection in high traffic areas.
- Wilgard MT Rack Protectors are designed for medium-duty rack protection and can provide an adequate barrier to forklift impact in everyday use.
- Wilgard LT Rack Protectors are intended for lighter-duty rack protection and provide a low-cost alternative to no rack protection at all.
Additional benefits include:
- Made-in-USA quality, which increases safety in warehouses and distribution centers.
- A design that helps avoid rack repairs, injury from falling materials and costly downtime.
- The ability to withstand fork truck impacts to rack uprights and avoid damage to expensive inventory.
- XT, MT, and LT designs, permitting the user to choose the level of protection their budget allows.
- Availability as individual “Right-” or “Left-Side” rack protectors, or as a unitized “Double-Headed” protector that guards the entire rack width.
- Quick and easy installation with the included anchor bolts.