Dillon Chucks and Jaws (Springfield, OH) presents the HPG500, a premium boundary lubricant that is water resistant, environmentally friendly, and prevents metal-to-metal contact under high load and slow speed conditions. It is available in a convenient grease kit, containing 2 tubes of grease, a grease adaptor, and a grease gun provide out-of-the-box functionality. Specifically:
- This premium, high-performance NLDI Grade 2, lubricating grease has exceptional mechanical stability, very high load carrying capacity, and excellent water and moisture resistance, making it ideal for a wide range of applications from high-end manual chucks to power chucks.
- Its unique formulation gives it outstanding rust and corrosion resistance, even in the presence of a synthetic and oil-based coolant.
- With a water washout rating of less than 3 % it is one of the most water-resistant products available. Dillon HPG500 handles high loads and provides long term corrosion protection under the most hostile conditions.
- Essential for the safe operation, and maintaining maximum gripping pressure of chucks, HPG500 is also available in 14oz tubes which can be purchased individually, or in cases of 10 or 50 each.
- An all-purpose industrial lubricant, HPG500 can be used in bearings, bushings, slides, pivots, tracks, etc., - all important engineering components of manual and power chucks.
There are no heavy metals or other environmentally undesirable materials such as compounds containing antimony, barium, lead, chlorine, phenols, or phosphorus used, so the formulation is environmentally friendly. This lithium-free formula does not react negatively when contacting the water contained in water-based coolants – as opposed to lubricants with lithium which cause lithium build-up on the internal workings of the chuck.