Claw Jaws from Dillon Manufacturing (Springfield, OH) feature an optimized contour which, along with the jaws weight, center of gravity and cutting forces, combine to securely grip workpieces by minimizing jaw clamping force losses. Designed to bite into the workpiece, they provide increased holding power, and allow more aggressive turning. Features include the following:
- Available for most commercial chucks, these unique claw jaws provide increased clamping pressures on both OD and ID of the workpiece.
- Clamping depth can be varied using workpiece stops, providing flexibility in machining.
- Many standard sizes are stocked, so there is a large product clamping range immediately available. Custom designs are available with no engineering fees.
- Manufactured from 8620 steel for durability and long service life, an extensive product range is ideal for I.D., O.D., and bar clamping applications.
- Made in the USA with industry-leading lead-time. Competitive pricing, fast delivery, enhanced productivity, and long service life combine to reduce tooling costs.
- Dillon Claw Jaws are ideal for turning applications in any industry.