Fixtureworks (Fraser, MI) introduces Vise Force wedge clamps from Paws Workholding to its extensive lineup of manual clamps and workholding solutions. Vise Force wedge clamps provide a fast and flexible workholding solution and are ideal for clamping multiple workpieces. The clamps are fastened with one bolt, making them ideal for quick set up and part changing. These universal fixturing clamps can be used to hold a variety of materials including steel, brass, aluminum, plastic and more. Specifically:
- The Vise Force wedge clamps are designed to fit between two workpieces so parts can be ganged together for machining. They thrust the work piece against a stop and prevent movement on the fastening base. They provide high clamping pressure and taking up little space on the fastening base.
- The innovative internal return spring prevents chip buildup and allows for a closer placement of multiple clamps. The low-profile dovetail design improves your machining process by reducing movement, vibration and chatter.
- The Vise Force wedge clamps are available in 1.0, 1.5, and 2 in. jaw widths and with smooth, serrated and machinable clamping surfaces.
- The clamps are tightened with one 5/16-18 SHCS.
- Machinable jaws are soft and oversized for custom machining the jaws to your application.