ARNO Werkzeuge USA (Harvard, IL) announces its SE grooving and part-off system, a cutting tool and insert system designed to optimize turning, grooving, parting-off and copy turning operations. The SE Monoblock Holder features double-ended inserts for high productivity machining operations. The “double V” insert seat design guarantees an accurate and secure location. In combination with a fixed stop it ensures precise insert repeatability, the SE groove and groove turning cutting tool system is an economical and efficient solution for radial grooving and parting-off applications. The series is available in a wide variety of tooling configurations and sizes. Additionally, the SE groove turn system offers machine shops many features and benefits which include:
- Active insert clamping with fixed stop for accurate insert positioning.
- Directly pressed inserts with dedicated geometries for cost-efficient and optimum solution for reliable groove production.
- The ground version is an ideal choice for non-ferrous materials with sharp edge inserts and polished tops for better chip flow. Excellent for machining aluminums and plastics.
- Geometries for cutting steel and stainless steel.
- Strong cutting edge for maximum feed rates and cutting depths.