BossTek (Peoria, IL) introduced the compact DustBoss DB-10, the latest addition to BossTek’s line of atomized mist cannons.
Engineered for enclosed working environments, the maneuverable unit provides suppression in a compact, portable design. The outcome is effective airborne particle control with fewer emissions, less standing water and a safer, more compliant workplace.
Compact mist cannon features:
- Mounted on two wheels with a tall handle
- Light and easy to maneuver
- ¾ HP fan delivers 3335 CFM of airflow, powered by 120-volt current
- Circular manifold with 12 atomizing nozzles that fracture pressurized water into a fine mist
- Fan forces air through the barrel then pushes millions of tiny droplets in a cone-shaped pattern up to 30 feet (10 meters)
- Uses 0-50º vertical adjustment to reach into the rafters of warehouses or be directed at specific emission zones
- Offered with standard wheeled carriage
- Can be specified with alternate mounting
The DB-10 produces droplet sizes of 50-95 microns in size, roughly the same as the cross-section of a single human hair. Using less than ¼ of the water volume of a handheld 1 in. (25.4 mm) hose, the DB-10 fills the area with a dust-trapping mist that stops particulates from remaining airborne or migrating away from the area.