Scotchman Industries (Philip, SD) introduced the GAA-600-90 CNC, Automatic Upcut Circular Cold Saw, the newest addition to its non-ferrous saw line.
The GAA-600-90 CNC is a large capacity upcut automatic saw with 600mm (24") diameter carbide blade for cutting non-ferrous materials at 90° up to 8" square or round and 14” x 4” rectangle.
The precision CNC control stores 10 programs. Each program contains up to 30 cut lengths and quantities, which can be created or adjusted right on the machine at any time.
The saw uses a shuttle feed design that features:
- 27” ballscrew servomotor automatic feeder
- Adjustable length selector from 0.200" to 20"
- Unlimited stroke and adjustable cutting and feeding speeds
- Three horizontal and three vertical pneumatic clamps
GAA-600 CNC saw standard features include:
- 7.5 hp motor that delivers a cutting speed of 3,000 rpm
- Pneumatic mist coolant system
- Powered hood lift
- LED lighting
- Base designed with 2 chip extraction ports