Bantam Tools (Peekskill, NY) launched Bantam Tools Turnkey Solutions. This CNC service gives designers, engineers and entrepreneurs a process to turn designs into physical parts.
Bantam Tools engineers will develop a process for machining parts using the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine, then provide the know-how directly to customers, so they can then make those parts on their own.
The service gives designers, engineers and companies a shortcut for figuring out a process to mill on a CNC machine. Depending on the parts a client needs, Bantam Tools will deliver items, such as:
- Work instructions for how to set up and run a job.
- Fusion 360 file with vetted CAD model and CAM toolpaths.
- .BTP file that saves the job setup in the Bantam Tools software.
- G-code files that were exported from the Fusion 360 file.
- Custom fixturing (either designs or fabricated).
- The finished part(s).
- A list of suggested machine tooling and accessories used to mill the part.