Renegade (Reedsburg, WI) announced the I-Series 4824 Pass-Through Wash, Rinse, Dry Parts Washer System, which is custom designed to deliver multi-stage continuous cleaning efficiency to clean and dry heavy multi-ported parts transported via inline conveyorized operation.
Renegade Aqueous Parts Washers are designed to work with Renegade detergents for maximum cleaning without residue buildup or bio-slime.
- Each wash and rinse stage compartment contains a 512k BTU gas immersion heater and spray manifolds with strategically placed nozzles
- 225k BTU gas heated dry stage contains dual zones
- 15-horsepower air blower in zone one and two 2-horsepower heated recirculating blowers in zone two
- 48”W x 24”H wash zone with 750 lb conveyor belt weight capacity
- Powerful gas immersion heat system
- Sump sweep with dual filtration wash cycle
- Power vent for rapid steam removal
- 10” PLC/HMI touch screen user-friendly controls with 7-day timer
- Filter monitoring
- Preset maintenance & wash cycles and temperature display
- Smart liquid level sensing system with auto fill
- Electronic foam sensing system
- Heavy duty variable speed conveyor transport system
- Rugged stainless-steel construction